Professional Experience: 2 Year Minimum – 10 Year Maximum
As an Android Software Engineer, we are passionate in building amazing Android applications that tailor to our gamers while evolving with trending technologies, serving our target market of millions in Greater Southeast Asia and continuously striving for excellence in the field. SEA = South East Asia and Taiwan Communities ~ Connecting Dots
· Participate in the full development life cycle from brainstorming to engineering
· Explore various topics in the context of mobile app development, including image processing, animation, streaming · Conduct research on trending technologies and advocate within the engineering group
· B.S or M.S Computer Science or equivalent working experience
· Carry deep understanding on CS fundamentals
· Have hands-on experience with Android development in Java/Kotlin
· Own insights on app life cycle, memory management and networking for mobile devices
· A proactive critical thinker and problem solver
· Communicate with co-workers efficiently in English (Team Lead Speaks Fluent Russian As Well)
· (Optional) Experience with React Native
· (Optional) Experience with advanced audio/video engineering
· Experience with media-based projects preferred (live streaming/video playback/ffmpeg etc) a bonus · Experience with graphics technologies such as Open GL a bonus
Core Value Requirements
· Sea is a deeply values-driven organization.
· We strive to build an institution that will last for generations and evolve with time and that is
founded upon our core values.
· Our core values are the foundation of it all.
At Garena, we are always interested to hear from developers about your publishing plans or funding needs.
If you would like to start a conversation with our team, please complete the form below. Our team will then review your submission, and will contact you to inform you of the next steps.