We are looking for a back-end developer to join our young and motivated international team (https://kappa.london).
Join a team of developers, marketers, designers and intrapreneurs with years of experience in app building and web design. We're a fun bunch of tech dudes and gals making an awesome impression on the market. Things are going great so far so we want to bring in another engineer to our team.
We specialise in high quality web-based products, with a focus on e-commerce. From presentational websites to online shops, web applications, and custom software: we do it all.
We started five years ago. We have strived and thrived and now our work looks and feels pretty impressive, so we are scaling up our business! To us, success depends on the number of people that love us.
We have recently started working with an open-source headless e-commerce platform and we require a NodeJS developer to help us build our own e-commerce structure.
What makes us awesome?
- Bryant.Dental - Making dentistry sexy.
- Storyz.to - Bringing real traffic on Instagram and turning presentations into stories.
- Zeelo.co - Uber for coaches.
- Tipstips.tips - Tinder wingman.
- Aura.dental - Management app for dentists.
No rules, no papers. but loads of freedom. You are encouraged to be an explorer and bring your professional input to the table.
The role requires the following:
- Good knowledge of English language, as we are an international team (we can help you learn English if your level is not very strong);
- Supporting and existing projects;
- Preparing technical documentation and test plans;
- Understanding the importance of maintainable code and coding standards;
- Ability to be a team player and work independently too;
- Willingness to learn and self-improve through feedback;
- Strong ability to communicate via visual and verbal media;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Drive to produce excellent work;
- A can-do attitude towards work and a strong work ethic;
- If needed, our team can provide further training to extend your skills and the knowledge of mentioned technologies.
What we're after:
- Excellent understanding of NodeJS (minimum 3 years of experience).
- Proven experience with NodeJS design patters.
- Experience with building NodeJS code/apps more complex than CRUD.
- Design patterns: MVC, observer, factories, providers.
- Have knowledge of MongoDB/MySQL /PostgresQL.
- Have experience with Version Control (Git).
- Have some experience with Bash and Unix environments (generally we use Ubuntu 16.04 or later).
- Framework experience: NestJS.
- Algorithmic experience is a plus as well.
- Competitive monthly salary based on your qualification and experience.
- Remote Working.
- Excellent Learning Opportunities.
- Killer Letter of Recommendation.
- Blessings and Goodwill.
- Resume Tailoring.
- Further Career Guidance.
- Super Informal Dress Code (you can wear your jammies all day for what we care).